CornHill.Org | CornHillArtsFestival.Com | Corn Hill Store

Mt. Olivet Baptist Church ~ Refreshment Stop ~ Adams St.

Mt. Olivet Baptist Church
Mt. Olivet Baptist Church was organized in 1910, and the congregation built its first building on this site between 1912 and 1915. That building was replaced by a second church, begun in 1923 and dedicated in 1927. Today the 1927 sanctuary remains part of the church complex, but a state-of-the-art sanctuary dedicated in 1999 is the main worship space for this thriving congregation.

Church description from www.landmarksociety.org